Monday, June 27, 2016

Wireless Wake Up Call - TEDx

I found this TEDx video after reading an article in my son's engineering magazine.  I have long had questions about the effects of EMF on the human body but have been told that I worry too much. This research validates my concerns and those raised by many others far more educated than me. It also gives practical answers to the problem.

Jeromy Johnson is an expert in mitigating the negative impacts of Electromagnetic Field (EMF) exposure. He has a leading website on the topic and consults with individuals, families and organizations around the world to implement solutions that reduce and eliminate EMF pollution. Jeromy has an advanced degree in Civil Engineering and has worked in Silicon Valley for 15 years.

Visit his website at https://www.emfanalysis.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment